XXX MILF Photos » Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Silver - XXX MILF photos

Sindy Is Sinful

Featuring: Sindy Silver and Juan Largo
Date: June 19th, 2012
Photos: 49
Sindy's guy gives her a gift, and she's wondering what's in the box. Is there a dick in the box? No, but there might as well be. There's a fishnet dress that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% show through. When a man gives this kind of gift to a woman, he's actually giving a gift to himself. It's a selfish gift, but Sindy's fine with it because she knows she's going to get some dick. Yes, soon, there's going to be a dick in Sindy's tight little box..for the first time on-camera! Let's all give a welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and mother of four. She was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her better. "I love going to the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan," Sindy said. "Then coming home and showering and eating those huge strawberries they have in Orange County while getting ready to go out. I'll wear a new outfit that shows my tan, then go to a club and socialize." Socialize? Does she mean fuck? "Maybe.

What Members are saying about this update...

May 15, 2016
Sindy, I'd love to sink a load deep inside of you!!!

More MILF Photos